Name: Yoshi Group FZE LLC
Legal representative: MERIAM CHAFRA
Mobile :+971 503183143
Status: Founder & CEO
The products ordered are sent to the delivery address specified by the Buyer when placing the order within 3 days. All deliveries are announced by email sent to the email address specified by the Purchaser when placing the order.
1. Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
2. Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
3. Delivery Delays:
a. if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay;
b. if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
c. if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
4. ID Requirement Upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
5. Delivery from Overseas. Note that you might be considered the importer of record in the event that your order requires delivery from overseas. In such instance, you are required to ensure that your ordered products can be lawfully imported, comply with all laws and regulations and to pay all fees and customs duties relevant to your purchase.
6. Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
7. Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
1. You can return your order within a period of 7 days of receipt of shipment. If the period has exceeded 7 days from the day of receipt of shipment we will not be able to grant you a refund. The returned product should be unused and on its original, undamaged packaging.
2. Our refund has the following conditions in order to be accepted :
• You have received a wrong product
• You have received a damaged product
• You have received a product that is not described on our Site
3. To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or any other proof of purchase. Without a proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Please note that we will inspect all products upon return. If the products don’t meet our listed criteria, we have the right not to issue a refund.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first.You will need to attach a pre-paid return shipping label to the package and mail it to the address on the shipping label. You will not need to pay for shipping.You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
Once your order is placed ,it cannot be cancelled.
Export customs fees
When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination’s country customs.
Those fees are the customer’s responsibilities and Nisma is not related to it.
Our product are organic and fully natural, if you are not aware of having an allergic reaction toward one of the natural components please perform a patching test on a small, inconspicuous area of the hand first.
Product compliance and availability
The products offered for sale are those appearing on the site on the day of consultation of the site by the Purchaser, or on the catalogs and list provided for this purpose to service providers. The products are offered for sale within the limits of available stocks.
The Customer acknowledges having been made aware, in a clear and understandable manner, of
these General Conditions of Sale and all information and information and in particular:
- the main characteristics of the activity of Yoshi Group FZE LLC.
- the identity of the professional (company name, geographical address of the establishment and number
- the terms of payment, execution, the date on which Yoshi Group FZE LLC undertakes to perform the service and the procedures provided for handling complaints.
The fact that a natural (or legal) person places an order with Yoshi Group FZE LLC implies full and complete acceptance and acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale, which is expressly acknowledged by the Buyer, who waives, in particular, to prevail over any contradictory document, which would be unenforceable against the Service Provider.
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products we offer, including the following: You register as a new customer. Processing and delivery of your orders. Manage your relationship with us. You allow participation in promotions, contests and surveys. Improvement of our website, applications, products and services. Recommend / advertise products or services that may be of interest to you. Comply with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity if necessary. Detect fraud. How we share your personal data We may share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes: Sale of products: in order to deliver your products purchased on our website to third parties, we may need to provide your personal data to these third parties.